- Lauren Dane - NY Times best-selling romance author, guest posts about Once and Again.
- Marc Cushman - non-fiction video interview about how a TV Show (I Spy) Changed the World.
- Lisa Hendrix - paranormal romance. Squishy kind of interview/book review about her Immortal Brotherhood Series.
- Jeremy Robinson - best-selling thriller and horror writer, a Print-On-Demand to mainstream publishing author, guest post + a three-question interview.
- Maisey Yates - best-selling author for Harlequin Presents, answers 10 questions about her writing and books.
- Dafeenah - blogger and graphic artist with a style all her own, guest-posts about whether one is a writer who blogs, or a blogger who writes.
- Roni Loren - erotica author and blogger extraordinaire answers 10 questions about writing and blogging.
- Kim Townsel - Non-Fiction author of School Skills 101, College Skills 101, Secondary Teaching 101, and Teen 101 answers, among other questions, why teenage boys choose to wear their pants slung low.
- John Vorhaus - Author, Producer, and Screenwriter, shares some of his best tips for breaking through writers' block, and writing funny stuff.
- P.S. Jones, aka The Boob Whisperer, talks about Boob Stories, an anthology about stories about "the girls," for those who love their own boobs or love somebody who sports a pair.
- Deanna Fry of MyOneWomanShow shared her Top Ten Lame Reasons You Broke It Off (the relationship, not... er, um.... broke off the relationship)
- Karen Wojcik Berner guested about Once You Go "E" You Won't Go Back about her decision to e-publish her first book, A Whisper To A Scream.
- TotsyMae, fabulous blogger and artist, offers a little advice in Dear Sir/Madam Political Correctness, I've Got A Small Bone to Pick
- Rebekah Weatherspoon talks about her very own niche, lesbian vampire sorority erotic romance on Better Off Rebekah, and how her very cool parents reacted.
- Fantasmic Beth Matthews, author of YA, Fantasy/Paranormal, RomCom, on self-pubbing after your publisher goes out of business, and why you don't want to be called Ed.
- Christine Ashworth, award-winning paranormal romance author, explains on Demons and Blood and Hotness, Oh My! how her daemons can be good or bad.
- Not-pole dancer Laura Sheehan answers 10 questions about her debut novel, Dancing with Danger, and getting chocolate on the amazing husband.
- Writing team Joan Rylen (Johnell Kelley & Robbyn Hill) talk about their process of bar and vacation writing in It's a Party! It's a Murder! It's a Book! (Yes, drinking is involved.)
- Jamaican author J.L. Campbell stops by on her Friendship-Is-Forever tour to give us a virtual tour of the island from an author's, rather than tourist's, POV.
- Musician Peter Matuchniak talks about the process of writing music, lyrics, and creating an album on Mathematician by Day - Rock Star By Night. (Yes, an actual rock star!)
- Ruth Madison answers 10 questions about devotee romance, which stars the disabled as particularly desirable.
Where have I been?
- Guest blogged at: A Writer's Jumble
- Interview on Liz Sogard's Aspire and Inspire
- Guest blogged at MyOneWomanShow on The Six Worst Kissers
- Getting Wet with the Suicidal Bees original short story at Bibliophilic Blather
- Rose City Sisters Flash Fiction - Pasadena Prince - or Frog?
- Articles Published for LARA Confidential (Los Angeles Romance Authors - RWA)
- Interviewed on OE Books by the amazing RYJC
Want to be a rock star? Interview me, or be interviewed on Writing in Flow?
Send your pitch to bevdiehl (at)gmail(dot)com.